Web4Nothing.com Terms of Service
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE USING OUR SERVICES. THIS ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY CONSTITUTES A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND WEB4NOTHING.COM, . ("WEB4NOTHING.COM, .", "WE" OR "US") a provider of retail web hosting, e-mail, electronic commerce, and domain name services ("Services").
1. You agree to refrain from the following examples of prohibited conduct;
2. If you are accepting on behalf of a company, you represent and warrant to Web4Nothing.com that you have full authority to bind such company; and
3. If you do not agree to abide by this policy please do not use our services.
You will violate this Policy if you engage in the following examples of prohibited activities while using our Services:
i. Sending unsolicited bulk and/or commercial messages over the Internet (known as "spamming")
ii. Maintaining an open SMTP relay
2. Facilitating a Violation of this Policy
i. Advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available any software, program, product, or service that is designed to violate this Policy, which includes the facilitation of the means to spam, initiation of pinging, flooding, mail bombing, denial of service attacks, and piracy of software
3. Infringing Intellectual Property Rights
i. Engaging in any activity that:
1. infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property rights of others, including copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, software piracy, and patents held by individuals, corporations, or other entities
2. violates privacy, publicity, or other personal rights of others
4. Obscene Speech or Materials
a. Using WEB4NOTHING.COM, Services to advertise, transmit, store, post, display, or otherwise make available child pornography. WEB4NOTHING.COM, . shall notify law enforcement agencies when it becomes aware of the presence of child pornography on or being transmitted through WEB4NOTHING.COM, .'s Services
5. Promoting Violence or Injury
a. Advocating, promoting or providing assistance in carrying out violence or any other unlawful activity against any persons, animals or any Infovernments, businesses or other entities
b. Describing or displaying a weapon, or parts of weapons, or manuals for assembling any weapon, including but not limited to firearms, ammunition, explosives, grenades, bombs and caustic or other dangerous substances contrary to any laws.
c. Promoting products or services that involve a significant risk of death or injury to any persons, or damage to business or other entities or property contrary to any laws.
d. Defamatory or Abusive Language
e. Using WEB4NOTHING.COM .'s Services as a means to transmit or post defamatory, harassing, abusive, or threatening language
6. Forging of Headers
a. Forging or misrepresenting message headers, whether in whole or in part, to mask the originator of the message
7. Illegal or Unauthorized Access to Other Computers or Networks
a. Accessing illegally or without authorization computers, accounts, or networks belonging to another party, or attempting to penetrate security measures of another individual's system (often known as "hacking")
b. Engaging in any activity that might be used as a precursor to an attempted system penetration (i.e. port scan, stealth scan, or other information gathering activity)
8. Distribution of Internet Viruses, Worms, Trojan Horses, or Other Destructive Activities
a. Distributing information regarding the creation of and sending Internet viruses, worms, Trojan horses, pinging, flooding, mail bombing, or denial of service attacks
b. Engaging in activities that disrupt the use of or interfere with the ability of others to effectively use the network or any connected network, system, service, or equipment
9. Export Control Violations
a. Exporting encryption software over the Internet or otherwise.
10. Illegal Activities
a. Engaging in activities that are determined to be illegal, including advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available ponzi schemes, pyramid schemes, fraudulently charging credit cards, and pirating software
a. Engaging in or promoting illegal gambling
12. Promoting Intoxicants
a. Displaying or promoting any type(s) of intoxicant, alcoholic beverage, cigarettes or illegal substance contrary to any laws
13. Instructing others in Prohibited Activities
a. Providing instructions with respect to any activities listed in (a) through (n) above
14. Other Activities
a. Engaging in any other activity, whether lawful or unlawful, that WEB4NOTHING.COM, . in its sole discretion determines to be harmful to customers, operations, reputation, Infoodwill, or customer relations.
Consequences for engaging in prohibited conduct
In the event that you engage in any of the activities above, as determined by WEB4NOTHING.COM in its sole discretion, WEB4NOTHING.COM may immediately suspend or terminate access to the Services or terminate our TERMS OF SERVICE agreement with you and recover costs and expenses for any harm caused to the WEB4NOTHING.COM or its suppliers.
Fees, Payments and Billing Policies
1. As consideration for the services you have selected, you agree to pay us the applicable service fees. All fees payable hereunder are non-refundable. As further consideration for the Services, you agree to:
a. Provide certain current, complete and accurate information about you as required by the registration process and
b. Maintain and update this information as needed to keep it current, complete and accurate.
2. All such information shall be referred to as account information ("Account Information"). You hereby grant us the right to disclose to third parties as needed to maintain your services. By submitting to this Agreement, you represent that the statements you have made in are true and you will not use our Services for any unlawful purpose.
3. Fees and Payments
a. All payments are due on your account on the 1st of every month up front, and no later than the 7th of that month.
b. Invoices are sent on the 25th day of the month.
c. If the account hasn’t been settled by the 7th of the following month the service will be disabled.
d. A R100.00 reconnection fee will be applicable for all disabled accounts to be reactivated.
e. Reactivation will occur within 24 hours of receiving proof of payment.
f. All Clients are charged 1 month in advance.
4. Billing Cycle
a. Your account will be billed on the 25th day every month, quarter or year, depending on the payment plan you have selected.
5. Cancellation Policy
a. Services will automatically renew until a service is cancelled. If you do not wish to renew your Monthly, Quarterly or Annual Service agreement you must cancel your account by sending an email to our Customer Service department at info@Web4Nothing.com. We require 1 calendar month notice.
b. A cancellation refers to the removal of user materials from our systems and the deactivation of services.
c. You will be required to pay any outstanding charges owed. Please be aware that we require 1 calendar month notice.
d. Domain Name Registrations CANNOT be cancelled. As the purchaser of the Domain Name you are the Domain Name's owner until the term of the Domain Name's registration has expired.
e. Web4Nothing will not automatically cancel services for problems related to registrar transfers, non-usage, your ISP, or any other issues not directly related to Web4Nothing's services.
f. Web4Nothing reserves the right to cancel any account at any time without notice, for any reason Web4Nothing deems appropriate.